There are so many ways to help us grow!
Donate TIME & EXPERTISE through volunteering.
Donate RESOURCES through offering needed tools and supplies.
Donate MONEY through tax deductible financial endorsements.
Please fill out the form below to let us know more about you and stay connected. And be sure to join us for any and all of our monthly volunteer days that are held every 3rd Saturday of each month.
needed tools and supplies
A variety of items are needed to help with classes for the elementary students coming to the garden and to maintain the Larkfield Community Garden. Please see our wish list below. If you would like to donate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop off.
Our Wish List is:
- Kids hand trowels (10-12)
- Watering Cans (5-6)
- Buckets (4-5)
- Kids Garden Gloves (25 pairs)
- Rulers (14-25)
- Hand Lenses (14-25)
- Hand Rakes (10-12)
- Portable Waterproof White Board
- Easel Chalk Board
- 6 cell starter packs 20-30
- Seeds (infinite)
- Organic Plant Starts (infinite)
- Organic Potting Soil
- Craft popsicle sticks
- Permanent Markers
- Crayons and/or colored pencils (enough for a class of 25 students)
- Clip boards (25)
- Composition notebooks (400+)